Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hello World: A Bloggerific Introduction

I admit that "bloggerific" is a terrible word that should never be joined to the English language, but alas I have started with a digression from the topic at hand; for that I must apologize.

"What is the Dweller on the Threshold?" you might ask, to which I must reply "It is the dark entity standing guard at the gates of heaven; the sum of decadence and lower nature. The Dweller stands apart from illumination, inspiration, and initiation, for such things requires one to face the Dweller and stand over him."

This blog may be a guide. This blog is about reality and so it contains a vision of reality. The subject matter will be diverse and focused on the conditions of modern man. There will be short stories, games, reviews, and opinions. I sincerely hope you take the time to consider what is presented here.

1 comment: